Has anyone ever stayed at the Medora motel in Medora, N. D.? Understand it is or will be changing its name to "The Bunk House". Have reservations there in June for a couple nights. Tried the Americinn, but had no vacancies. Any comments or suggestions. Also would like to attend the musical at the ampitheater. Should I make reservations now or wait? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 SFO black friday traffic
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 17 Dining in Manhattan
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations