Has anyone ever stayed at the Medora motel in Medora, N. D.? Understand it is or will be changing its name to "The Bunk House". Have reservations there in June for a couple nights. Tried the Americinn, but had no vacancies. Any comments or suggestions. Also would like to attend the musical at the ampitheater. Should I make reservations now or wait? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 2 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 6 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 7 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 14 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 15 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 16 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 17 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 DC - WW2 flyover
- 20 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 21 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 24 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 25 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip