My husband and I will be in Mclean Virginia this weekend - in Tyson corner. We will have a rental car - any recommendations for dining in the area?
We would consider going to DC for the day on Sat.
I will have the day to myself on Monday - toying with going into DC to see museums - I have only been to DC once several years ago... I would not want to drive the car - public transportation.. ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Otago vs North Harbour Live Stream
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 5 Are you ticket holder?
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 8 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 12 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 What car service?
- 19 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 20 Denali
- 21 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 22 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 23 Maine in May?
- 24 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 25 New Years Eve in NYC