My husband and I will be in Mclean Virginia this weekend - in Tyson corner. We will have a rental car - any recommendations for dining in the area?
We would consider going to DC for the day on Sat.
I will have the day to myself on Monday - toying with going into DC to see museums - I have only been to DC once several years ago... I would not want to drive the car - public transportation.. ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 2 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 3 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 4 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 5 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 6 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 7 What's the best 2-3 day vacation you've ever had?
- 8 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 9 East Hampton vs. South Hampton?
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 11 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 12 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 13 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 14 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 Mountain Honeymoon
- 17 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 19 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 20 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 21 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 22 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 23 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 24 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 25 Kid Friendly Acivities