My husband and I will be in Mclean Virginia this weekend - in Tyson corner. We will have a rental car - any recommendations for dining in the area?
We would consider going to DC for the day on Sat.
I will have the day to myself on Monday - toying with going into DC to see museums - I have only been to DC once several years ago... I would not want to drive the car - public transportation.. ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 2 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 3 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 4 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 5 Acadia National Park
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 8 Traveling with an infant
- 9 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 10 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 From Newark to Manhattan
- 13 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 14 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 15 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 16 Monument Valley
- 17 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 18 driving RT 66
- 19 once in a lifetime
- 20 North California/South Oregon
- 21 Hotels Houston
- 22 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 23 Birthday vacation ideas
- 24 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 25 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?