I am in the initial stages of planning a trip to California for 10 days in May (May 26th - Jun 3rd). We are just two of us husband and wife, and have already been to some parts in southern CA like Disney, San Diego, LA etc..and so would like to explore the north this time. We would like to spend some time in Napa/Wine county and Yosemite..but are looking for suggestions on how we should plan this trip..
We will be coming from NYC area, so can fly directly into San Francisco..and start and the end the trip from there.
Any suggestion on how to plan the 10 days? and would we get any accomodations in yosemite if we were to try and book now? if yes, what accomodations in yosemite should we try for? and how many days should we keep for each of these places? Also any other places that we can visit or should visit while in this area?
Thanks as always for all your inputs..
May 26th - Jun 3rd in North California
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 11 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Minneapolis Hotel
- 18 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 19 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested