I am in the initial stages of planning a trip to California for 10 days in May (May 26th - Jun 3rd). We are just two of us husband and wife, and have already been to some parts in southern CA like Disney, San Diego, LA etc..and so would like to explore the north this time. We would like to spend some time in Napa/Wine county and Yosemite..but are looking for suggestions on how we should plan this trip..
We will be coming from NYC area, so can fly directly into San Francisco..and start and the end the trip from there.
Any suggestion on how to plan the 10 days? and would we get any accomodations in yosemite if we were to try and book now? if yes, what accomodations in yosemite should we try for? and how many days should we keep for each of these places? Also any other places that we can visit or should visit while in this area?
Thanks as always for all your inputs..
May 26th - Jun 3rd in North California
- 1 Hotels in New Orleans
- 2 Great Beach's
- 3 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 6 One day in NYC
- 7 National Parks?
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Death Valley in November
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 12 Blue ridge parkway
- 13 Minnesota State Fair
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 18 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 19 Fires in Colorado
- 20 Seattle in July
- 21 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 24 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 25 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations