Live in California and getting married in May. Were going to Hawaii in August for our Honeymoon but we want to take 5 days or so and do something in the mountain areas. I want the mountains, lakes, rivers, falls and all that stuff. What states in May would fit that bill other then California. It seems Montana and Wyoming are still in the late stages of winter so I am hoping you all have some ideas. Yosemite is always available but prefer to leave this state for this time away. Maybe Colorado or Utah. We would fly into the area, rent car and stay in a lodge. We enjoy hiking and scenic roads. Thank you all.
May 2012 Honeymoon
View all United States activity »
- 1 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 7 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 8 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 12 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?