Can anyone suggest a trustworthy company or person who can drop 2 people off in the very early morning to hike up the Kaupo Gap Trail from Kaupo off Hwy 31? We have arrangements for people to pick us up at the summit. Most trip reports say that there is no reasonable public transportation to this trailhead. We plan to be on Maui the week of July 4th 2011. Thanks for your help.
Maui's Kaupo Gap Trail to Haleakala Summit transportation logistics
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Dining in D.C.
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land