We will be visiting Maui and staying in Kaanapali in March with our three year old daughter. Any suggestions for things we might do as a family that would interest her. We are currently planning to attend the Westin Maui Luau (did the Old Lahaina Luau on a previous trip - pre child) and would like to do the road to Hana. I am researching whale watching trips and even possibly snorkeling but wonder if she is too young. Anyone been out with Pacific Whale Foundation - overwhelmed with cruise choices! Would love some restaurant recommendations as well!
Maui with three year old - any suggestions!
- 1 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 Columbus food !
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Blue ridge parkway
- 6 Great Beach's
- 7 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Fires in Colorado
- 12 National Parks?
- 13 Hotels in New Orleans
- 14 Seattle in July
- 15 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 16 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 17 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 18 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 19 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 20 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?