I'm headed to Maui tomorrow. Anyone there now who can comment on the whale watching from shore? I know the number of whales was down last year. High surf has been reported for the past several days; perhaps that hampers the viewing?
Maui Whale Report?
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 25 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.