I've put messages on a "gifts from Hawaii" thread but decided to post a new thread. I am looking for a handmade soap store located on Front Street in LaHaina. They also had, maybe, candles? The store wasn't large in size. Its location is down the street from the Hard Rock, on the beach side of the street, going toward the big tree in the park. I bought several bars of soap there, and now I cannot find a label so I can get more. The last bar of soap is gone! The bars come in coconut cream, tuberose, coconut mango, etc. and they come in two sizes. One size (small) sells for about $5 and the larger size is about $8.50. The wrapper appears to be a sort of handmade paper. If this sounds familiar to anyone PLEASE let me know. I want more soap!
Thanks a bunch.
Maui soap shop
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?