I've put messages on a "gifts from Hawaii" thread but decided to post a new thread. I am looking for a handmade soap store located on Front Street in LaHaina. They also had, maybe, candles? The store wasn't large in size. Its location is down the street from the Hard Rock, on the beach side of the street, going toward the big tree in the park. I bought several bars of soap there, and now I cannot find a label so I can get more. The last bar of soap is gone! The bars come in coconut cream, tuberose, coconut mango, etc. and they come in two sizes. One size (small) sells for about $5 and the larger size is about $8.50. The wrapper appears to be a sort of handmade paper. If this sounds familiar to anyone PLEASE let me know. I want more soap!
Thanks a bunch.
Maui soap shop
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 3 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 4 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 9 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 10 Washington Wineries
- 11 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 12 Less commercial beach?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 16 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Priceline, WARNING
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 22 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 23 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 24 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 25 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |