We are starting to look for car rentals. Is there any particular company that doesn't restrict driving on the roads north or Kapalua or south of Kihei that everyone talks about? Which roads are those? (Despite 4-5 trips to Maui, we've only been to Hana once, and then only on the actual road, never beyond either Hana or Kapalua). Thanks.
Maui roads and car rentals
- 1 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 2 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 3 Updates from Hanalei
- 4 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 5 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 6 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 7 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 14 Key West at Christmas time
- 15 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 16 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida