We are starting to look for car rentals. Is there any particular company that doesn't restrict driving on the roads north or Kapalua or south of Kihei that everyone talks about? Which roads are those? (Despite 4-5 trips to Maui, we've only been to Hana once, and then only on the actual road, never beyond either Hana or Kapalua). Thanks.
Maui roads and car rentals
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 New York Yankee Station
- 4 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 14 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 15 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 16 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 20 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 21 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 22 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 24 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 25 best of yellowstone