hello all, 2 Canucks, mid 50's, from Edmonton Alberta planning on leaving the deep freeze for 2 weeks in late February 2012 for 1st time trip to Maui.... plan to spend 8-10 day there and then 3 days in Honolulu (Pearl Harbour etc.). Looking for recommendations for condos near/on the beach. (are there private apartment type condos with resort amenitied ?) Wailea has been recommended by a few friends ? are there any areas to avoid ? we like to walk on the beach, watch sunsets, drink wine and then do it all again and squeeze in a nap here and there ! .... maybe snorkel a bit.... thanks much !
Maui Resort and location recommendations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Key Largo, FL
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Death Valley in June
- 17 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 18 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 19 San Diego grocery stores
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 24 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 25 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?