I'm (a widow) planning a trip with our 2 kids - age 8 & 6. Been to Maui with husband. Which is better (with kids) - Maui or BI? Best places to stay - best pool - for kids? Thanks for any help!
Maui or the Big Island with kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 2 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 3 new york subway help please
- 4 NYC hotel/July
- 5 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 6 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 7 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 8 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 9 NYC with my 13 year old
- 10 Las Vegas must sees
- 11 Girls' Getaway
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 19 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 pro sports in new york in may