I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Maui mid December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 9 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 21 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 22 Denver in a half day
- 23 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 24 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 25 Oahu ideas