I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Layover
- 2 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 3 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 4 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 5 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 8 Seattle?
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 13 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 14 Airport Advice for GNP
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food