I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Maui mid December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 5 With a ticket to the round
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 19 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 20 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 21 West Coast Road Trip
- 22 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 23 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Dressing up for theatre in new york