I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/stamina-fuel/
- 2 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Coldest place you've ever been to?
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 Alaska cruise
- 12 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 13 Sonoma
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 18 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 19 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 20 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?