I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 2 Planning a trip to US Dec16/Jan 17.
- 3 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 4 3 capes scenic loop and lodging
- 5 NYC Trip report
- 6 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 7 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 8 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 9 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 11 Travel Blog
- 12 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 13 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 14 Itinerary Critique
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 A week in NYC - first timers
- 18 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 19 Canon beach lodging
- 20 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 21 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 22 FLA testing the waters
- 23 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 24 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 25 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH