I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 2 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 5 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 6 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 12 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 13 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 17 Western U.S. Road trip
- 18 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 19 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 20 Martha's Vineyard area
- 21 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 24 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 25 Returned from Sedona