I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Maui mid December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 2 Balloon fest hotels
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 New York Trip
- 8 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 9 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 10 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 11 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 12 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA