I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1.5 days in Chicago
- 2 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 3 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 4 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 5 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 6 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 7 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 8 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 9 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 10 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 11 Maine in late October
- 12 Mendocino Hiking
- 13 Running kissimmee Florida
- 14 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 15 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 16 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 17 Monterey whale watching
- 18 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 21 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 24 Memphis to Dallas
- 25 The New Whitney