I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Maui mid December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 May visit to Denali
- 20 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 25 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?