I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Maui mid December
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 6 New England September
- 7 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Northern California in February
- 19 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 20 Mother Daughter Trip
- 21 Yosemite in Winter
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 First Trip to California with Family of 6