I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 2 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 3 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 6 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 7 Trip Starting from New York
- 8 Phone SIM
- 9 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 10 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 11 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 12 New England Canada Road Trip
- 13 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 14 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 15 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 16 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 21 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 22 Newport , RI
- 23 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 24 Nilichik Ak.
- 25 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip