I'm trying to help my boss plan a surprise anniversary trip in December.
They'll be staying on Maui, at the Wailea Beach Marriott arriving late Tuesday night, departing late Saturday night.
Here are where we are looking for suggestions:
Anniversary Dinner - the private dining is amazing but a little pricey. They would love something in the Ruth's Chris, The Palm, Morton's sort of price range for their anniversary dinner. Any restaurant suggestions?
Luau - they would like to do a luau that is more adult oriented (romantic trip - not wanting to be in a family friendly environment)
Zip line tour - anyone used a zip line tour company they especially liked?
Day trip to Oahu - they want to do the Pearl Harbor Memorial and the Dole Plantation. Are they better off to book HA airfare and just book a tour when they arrive, or is there an all-in air included provided they should explore? (They'd rather not drive themselves, but would prefer a structured tour).
I've done research and obviously there are many providers with information online, but I trust the expertise of the forum members who've really been there, so thanks in advance for your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA family tour
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 3 Philly Itinerary Help
- 4 http://www.healthprev.com/green-relief-now/
- 5 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 6 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 7 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 If you are healthcare an harm,
- 10 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 11 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 12 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 13 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 14 Best People Traffic Counters
- 15 trip out west horses and rafting
- 16 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 20 Costco Travel
- 21 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 22 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 23 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 24 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 25 Country Walkers