We haven't been to Maui for years so our favorite places might be gone. Just wondering about places to have dinner (will be in a condo so no need for B/L) esp in Kihei/Wailea area.
Would also like to do a luau since we never have. I've read that the most popular are in Lahaina but wondering if there are any good ones in Wailea?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 2 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 3 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 4 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 5 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 6 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 7 Desert Southwest
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 10 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 13 Boston waterfront Italian
- 14 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 Day in Spokane
- 17 Zion and Bryce in July
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 20 First time, Best business class?
- 21 What to pack
- 22 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 23 summer vacation
- 24 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 25 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon