We haven't been to Maui for years so our favorite places might be gone. Just wondering about places to have dinner (will be in a condo so no need for B/L) esp in Kihei/Wailea area.
Would also like to do a luau since we never have. I've read that the most popular are in Lahaina but wondering if there are any good ones in Wailea?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Layover
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 4 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 9 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 18 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 19 Wedding gifts?
- 20 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 23 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 SF Area - Fall Family Trip