We haven't been to Maui for years so our favorite places might be gone. Just wondering about places to have dinner (will be in a condo so no need for B/L) esp in Kihei/Wailea area.
Would also like to do a luau since we never have. I've read that the most popular are in Lahaina but wondering if there are any good ones in Wailea?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/vitalure/
- 2 http://reviverxtry.com/pure-fast-garcinia/
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/complete-metabolism-reviews/
- 4 Summer trip
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 7 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 9 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 10 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 16 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 21 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Route Planning for East USA