We haven't been to Maui for years so our favorite places might be gone. Just wondering about places to have dinner (will be in a condo so no need for B/L) esp in Kihei/Wailea area.
Would also like to do a luau since we never have. I've read that the most popular are in Lahaina but wondering if there are any good ones in Wailea?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/is-androx-extreme-safe/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/vitalpeak-xt/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrol/
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Napa valley getaway
- 8 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 summer vacation
- 14 Kids Vacation Place
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 17 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 18 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 First time, Best business class?
- 21 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 24 Zion and Bryce in July
- 25 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC