We haven't been to Maui for years so our favorite places might be gone. Just wondering about places to have dinner (will be in a condo so no need for B/L) esp in Kihei/Wailea area.
Would also like to do a luau since we never have. I've read that the most popular are in Lahaina but wondering if there are any good ones in Wailea?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Venice, CA area
- 4 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 5 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 6 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 7 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 8 Santa Fe Hotel
- 9 Wilmington DE questions
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 12 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 13 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 14 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 15 Vancouver to Washington State
- 16 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 17 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 18 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 19 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 20 New England Tour
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 24 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 25 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!