We haven't been to Maui for years so our favorite places might be gone. Just wondering about places to have dinner (will be in a condo so no need for B/L) esp in Kihei/Wailea area.
Would also like to do a luau since we never have. I've read that the most popular are in Lahaina but wondering if there are any good ones in Wailea?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 3 car rentals in San Diego
- 4 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 http://justforfatlosssolutions.com/diabetes-60-system/
- 7 California RV baby and child seats
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 Touring Hearst Castle
- 10 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 11 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 12 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 13 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 14 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 15 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 16 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 17 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 23 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 24 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 25 How can the weather report be so wrong?