We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 2 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 5 Short Notice
- 6 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 7 4 days in San Francisco
- 8 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 9 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Novel in Progress
- 12 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 13 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 14 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 15 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 16 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 17 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 20 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 23 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 24 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area