We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 2 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 3 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 6 Annapolis to Boston
- 7 Road Trip
- 8 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 9 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 10 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 11 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 12 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 14 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 15 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 16 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 17 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 19 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 20 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 21 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 22 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 23 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 24 Vegas Where to Start
- 25 June 2015 Trip to Oregon