We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 What to pack
- 4 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 5 First time, Best business class?
- 6 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 7 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 8 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 9 Kids Vacation Place
- 10 Desert Southwest
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 13 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 US-Canada road trip help
- 17 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 18 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 19 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 20 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Mardi Gras
- 23 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help