We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking 'the wave'
- 2 Restaurant Help Needed
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 5 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 6 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 13 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 14 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 15 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 16 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 17 las vegas anyone
- 18 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 las vegas anyone
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend