We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 2 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 3 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 4 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 5 4 Days in Mass.
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Yellowstone
- 8 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 9 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 15 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 16 Hawaii with older parents
- 17 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 18 Uber availability on Long Island
- 19 Fort Myers Area
- 20 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 21 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 22 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 23 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 24 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 25 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston