We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 2 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 3 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 4 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 5 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 8 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 9 Southern Road Trip
- 10 4 Days in LV
- 11 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 12 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 13 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 14 NYC hotel/July
- 15 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 16 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 Hilton Head
- 19 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 22 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 23 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 24 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days