We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthresource.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/levira-serum/
- 3 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 4 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 5 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 6 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 7 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 8 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 9 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 13 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 14 Arches or Zion?
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 17 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 19 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 20 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 21 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 22 time to visit statue
- 23 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 25 Chester, CN