We are planning a week in mid-november at Maui. I understand it's beginning of so-called winter in hawaii
We want to rent something close to the beach, for walking on the beach and occasional swimming (due to weather). What area do you suggest? How would be swimming condition and water temperature etc? Is Napili beach good, or shall we look toward south beaches?
Maui in mid-November
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 New York, New York...
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa