We have had a change of plans for our summer vacation. We are now booked to visit Maui for 10 days (11 nights) and then flying to Los Angeles to visit with family for 5 days, before returning home. We are a family of four, with 2 boys, ages 12 and 15, and we all enjoy spending time at the pool and beach as much as sightseeing and discovering new things. We are thinking of taking a day trip to either Molakai and/or Lanai as well as renting a car for a few days and exploring the island, visiting the sights and natural beauty we have read about and those we have not yet discovered.
We are undecided on how to spend our 10 days in Maui. Do we pick one hotel and stay there for the 11 nights or choose two different areas (Kaanapali and Wailea) and spilt the time between the two.
As well, we do not know which hotel to choose from. They all look nice, but so may different sites give varying reviews of the different hotels. We like the Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton on Kaanapali beach as well as the Fairmont and Grand Wailea in Wailea. If you can offer suggestions on which hotel you would recommend, that would be wonderful.
Any help you can offer will be most appreciated.
Maui in 10 days....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 2 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 3 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 10 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 11 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 12 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 13 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 16 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 19 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 22 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 25 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico