We have had a change of plans for our summer vacation. We are now booked to visit Maui for 10 days (11 nights) and then flying to Los Angeles to visit with family for 5 days, before returning home. We are a family of four, with 2 boys, ages 12 and 15, and we all enjoy spending time at the pool and beach as much as sightseeing and discovering new things. We are thinking of taking a day trip to either Molakai and/or Lanai as well as renting a car for a few days and exploring the island, visiting the sights and natural beauty we have read about and those we have not yet discovered.
We are undecided on how to spend our 10 days in Maui. Do we pick one hotel and stay there for the 11 nights or choose two different areas (Kaanapali and Wailea) and spilt the time between the two.
As well, we do not know which hotel to choose from. They all look nice, but so may different sites give varying reviews of the different hotels. We like the Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton on Kaanapali beach as well as the Fairmont and Grand Wailea in Wailea. If you can offer suggestions on which hotel you would recommend, that would be wonderful.
Any help you can offer will be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crazy Bulk: 100% Legal, Body Building Supplement
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 http://www.7supplements.org/noxitril-fake-scam/
- 4 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 8 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 Which island for R&R?
- 16 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 17 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 18 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 19 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 20 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 21 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 22 Yellowstone
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 25 San Antonio shopping