We have had a change of plans for our summer vacation. We are now booked to visit Maui for 10 days (11 nights) and then flying to Los Angeles to visit with family for 5 days, before returning home. We are a family of four, with 2 boys, ages 12 and 15, and we all enjoy spending time at the pool and beach as much as sightseeing and discovering new things. We are thinking of taking a day trip to either Molakai and/or Lanai as well as renting a car for a few days and exploring the island, visiting the sights and natural beauty we have read about and those we have not yet discovered.
We are undecided on how to spend our 10 days in Maui. Do we pick one hotel and stay there for the 11 nights or choose two different areas (Kaanapali and Wailea) and spilt the time between the two.
As well, we do not know which hotel to choose from. They all look nice, but so may different sites give varying reviews of the different hotels. We like the Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton on Kaanapali beach as well as the Fairmont and Grand Wailea in Wailea. If you can offer suggestions on which hotel you would recommend, that would be wonderful.
Any help you can offer will be most appreciated.
Maui in 10 days....
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Logan Express
- 3 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 6 Hotels in New Orleans
- 7 Great Beach's
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Death Valley in November
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Minnesota State Fair
- 17 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 20 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 21 Fires in Colorado
- 22 Seattle in July
- 23 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013