We have had a change of plans for our summer vacation. We are now booked to visit Maui for 10 days (11 nights) and then flying to Los Angeles to visit with family for 5 days, before returning home. We are a family of four, with 2 boys, ages 12 and 15, and we all enjoy spending time at the pool and beach as much as sightseeing and discovering new things. We are thinking of taking a day trip to either Molakai and/or Lanai as well as renting a car for a few days and exploring the island, visiting the sights and natural beauty we have read about and those we have not yet discovered.
We are undecided on how to spend our 10 days in Maui. Do we pick one hotel and stay there for the 11 nights or choose two different areas (Kaanapali and Wailea) and spilt the time between the two.
As well, we do not know which hotel to choose from. They all look nice, but so may different sites give varying reviews of the different hotels. We like the Hyatt, Westin and Sheraton on Kaanapali beach as well as the Fairmont and Grand Wailea in Wailea. If you can offer suggestions on which hotel you would recommend, that would be wonderful.
Any help you can offer will be most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 3 Orlando area weather in June
- 4 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 5 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 6 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 7 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 8 New Itinerary
- 9 Help with Northwest Trip
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 14 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 15 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 16 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 road trip
- 18 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 20 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 21 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 22 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 23 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 24 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 25 Myrtle beach