We are getting closer to making a decision about our 30th anniversary trip, Hawaii is on the top of the list. As for which island, we are pretty sure it will be Maui...again! If it aint broke why fix it ? Right? Hotel choice is not so easy for us this time. Our anniversary is on New Years Eve when so many families are traveling. Last time (on our 20th) we stayed at the Grand Wailea and loved it but it was really, really busy with children. This time we are thinking of splurging and trying the Four Seasons. We are just wanting to hear others advice between the Grand Wailea, Fairmont and the Four Seasons. Snorkeling is very important to my husband and as I recall it would not have been possible off the beach at the Grand Wailea, it was very rough. I read somewhere that the snorkeling was great right off the beach at the Four Seasons. For some reason I thought that theses two hotels shared a beach, am I remembering wrong? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maui hotel choice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 2 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 3 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 4 Fancy dining
- 5 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 6 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 7 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 10 Charlotte restaurant help
- 11 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 12 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 15 Itinerary opinions
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Alaska railroad?
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 21 culpepper
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?