We are getting closer to making a decision about our 30th anniversary trip, Hawaii is on the top of the list. As for which island, we are pretty sure it will be Maui...again! If it aint broke why fix it ? Right? Hotel choice is not so easy for us this time. Our anniversary is on New Years Eve when so many families are traveling. Last time (on our 20th) we stayed at the Grand Wailea and loved it but it was really, really busy with children. This time we are thinking of splurging and trying the Four Seasons. We are just wanting to hear others advice between the Grand Wailea, Fairmont and the Four Seasons. Snorkeling is very important to my husband and as I recall it would not have been possible off the beach at the Grand Wailea, it was very rough. I read somewhere that the snorkeling was great right off the beach at the Four Seasons. For some reason I thought that theses two hotels shared a beach, am I remembering wrong? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maui hotel choice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 From Seattle airport to the city
- 4 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 5 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 16 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 17 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 20 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 21 Middle America in October
- 22 New York City Christmas Trip
- 23 visit to HIghLine
- 24 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 25 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel