We are getting closer to making a decision about our 30th anniversary trip, Hawaii is on the top of the list. As for which island, we are pretty sure it will be Maui...again! If it aint broke why fix it ? Right? Hotel choice is not so easy for us this time. Our anniversary is on New Years Eve when so many families are traveling. Last time (on our 20th) we stayed at the Grand Wailea and loved it but it was really, really busy with children. This time we are thinking of splurging and trying the Four Seasons. We are just wanting to hear others advice between the Grand Wailea, Fairmont and the Four Seasons. Snorkeling is very important to my husband and as I recall it would not have been possible off the beach at the Grand Wailea, it was very rough. I read somewhere that the snorkeling was great right off the beach at the Four Seasons. For some reason I thought that theses two hotels shared a beach, am I remembering wrong? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maui hotel choice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 San Diego Little Italy
- 8 Key West Hotel in January
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 11 Healdsburg tips
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 19 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 20 Calf trip
- 21 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 West Maui Restaurants
- 24 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 25 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014