We are getting closer to making a decision about our 30th anniversary trip, Hawaii is on the top of the list. As for which island, we are pretty sure it will be Maui...again! If it aint broke why fix it ? Right? Hotel choice is not so easy for us this time. Our anniversary is on New Years Eve when so many families are traveling. Last time (on our 20th) we stayed at the Grand Wailea and loved it but it was really, really busy with children. This time we are thinking of splurging and trying the Four Seasons. We are just wanting to hear others advice between the Grand Wailea, Fairmont and the Four Seasons. Snorkeling is very important to my husband and as I recall it would not have been possible off the beach at the Grand Wailea, it was very rough. I read somewhere that the snorkeling was great right off the beach at the Four Seasons. For some reason I thought that theses two hotels shared a beach, am I remembering wrong? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maui hotel choice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 7 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 8 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 9 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 12 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Key Largo, FL
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Death Valley in June
- 22 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 San Diego grocery stores
- 25 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions