We are getting closer to making a decision about our 30th anniversary trip, Hawaii is on the top of the list. As for which island, we are pretty sure it will be Maui...again! If it aint broke why fix it ? Right? Hotel choice is not so easy for us this time. Our anniversary is on New Years Eve when so many families are traveling. Last time (on our 20th) we stayed at the Grand Wailea and loved it but it was really, really busy with children. This time we are thinking of splurging and trying the Four Seasons. We are just wanting to hear others advice between the Grand Wailea, Fairmont and the Four Seasons. Snorkeling is very important to my husband and as I recall it would not have been possible off the beach at the Grand Wailea, it was very rough. I read somewhere that the snorkeling was great right off the beach at the Four Seasons. For some reason I thought that theses two hotels shared a beach, am I remembering wrong? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maui hotel choice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Colorado in the summer!
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Travel West Coast
- 17 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Wine Country Picnic
- 20 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 21 Road trip through the south
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK