My fiance and I are going to Maui next month (March) to be married at sunset at White Rock Beach which is on the south side of the island and we have rented a one bedroom condo at Maui Kai which is on the west side of the island (between Lahaina and Kaanapali). We would like dinner recommendation for restaurants near where we are staying (west side) rather than where the wedding will be held. It will be just the two of us so would like some place that is romantic. Also,since this is our first time to Maui and we will be there for a week we are open to any suggestions or recommendations of places to go, eat (at other times) etc. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City
- 2 First visit in New Mexico
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 5 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 8 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Things to do around New York
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 16 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 17 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 18 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 19 Barrow Alaska
- 20 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 21 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 22 Park City Utah
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Maine in latter half of September
- 25 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?