My fiance and I are going to Maui next month (March) to be married at sunset at White Rock Beach which is on the south side of the island and we have rented a one bedroom condo at Maui Kai which is on the west side of the island (between Lahaina and Kaanapali). We would like dinner recommendation for restaurants near where we are staying (west side) rather than where the wedding will be held. It will be just the two of us so would like some place that is romantic. Also,since this is our first time to Maui and we will be there for a week we are open to any suggestions or recommendations of places to go, eat (at other times) etc. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 11 Universal studios/Orlando
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Wedding venue in NH
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Alaska
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 24 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?