My fiance and I are going to Maui next month (March) to be married at sunset at White Rock Beach which is on the south side of the island and we have rented a one bedroom condo at Maui Kai which is on the west side of the island (between Lahaina and Kaanapali). We would like dinner recommendation for restaurants near where we are staying (west side) rather than where the wedding will be held. It will be just the two of us so would like some place that is romantic. Also,since this is our first time to Maui and we will be there for a week we are open to any suggestions or recommendations of places to go, eat (at other times) etc. Thanks.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 Madison Square Garden
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 San Antonio