I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Maui - Hawaii - where to stay - hotel vs condo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 4 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 5 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast