I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 3 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Roadtrip July 2017
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 9 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Carmel Monterey
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools