I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Indy 500
- 2 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 7 sugestions
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Big Sur Help!!
- 13 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 14 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 15 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 16 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 20 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 23 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 24 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 25 Epic Journey East coast and back