I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Maui - Hawaii - where to stay - hotel vs condo
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE