I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Maui - Hawaii - where to stay - hotel vs condo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 7 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 Universal studios/Orlando
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's