I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 2 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 3 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 No Spam this morning!!
- 6 San Francisco transit options
- 7 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 8 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 11 Honeymoon on PCH
- 12 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 13 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 17 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 18 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 19 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 20 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 24 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 25 Suggestions for a Week in Portland