I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Maui - Hawaii - where to stay - hotel vs condo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 4 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 7 Berkshires
- 8 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 9 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 Clearwater visit.
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 Hawaii is still Hell
- 15 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 16 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 17 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Spring Break in Charleston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park