I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 2 disneyland
- 3 Arizona in winter
- 4 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 5 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 7 Key West
- 8 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 9 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 13 moving to Florida
- 14 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 15 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 18 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 24 Neue Galerie
- 25 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!