I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wild Raspberry Ketone et Daily Power Cleanse
- 2 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 6 Key West luxury hotels
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 9 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 10 I95
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 15 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 16 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 17 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Nashville Never Been
- 20 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 24 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 25 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago