I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Burn Fat Fast with Luxury Garcinia Cambogia(USA)
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 Florida Vacation Rental
- 4 Please do not call California, 'Cali' or San Francisco, ' Frisco'. .
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 7 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 8 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 9 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 10 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 11 help me plan a Cali trip
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 14 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 15 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 16 Mesa Verde question
- 17 Planning our Move
- 18 Wilmington DE questions
- 19 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire