I am having hard time to decide where to stay and what type of property in Maui. I want a nice beach and clean place. Rather quiet than loud. Currently I am debating between Kaanapali Beach Hotel (swimming pool view room w/bfast) or one of the condo buildings in Kahana (ie. Valley Isle Resort - low floor ocean view). I know i am not really comparing apples to apples but from what i was able to figure out a hotel vs a condo in maui are not that different. What is your experience and recommendation? Which ones has a better location? We are not morning people so we might not make it for the incl. bfast in the hotel for dinner we would not cook in the condo anyway but eat out. Pro is that from a condo we could do a late check out (plane leaves at 10pm). We will have a rental car.
Thanks for your opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oscars 2017 Start Date, TV Coverage, Oscars Red Carpet
- 2 Carmel Monterey
- 3 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 Big Sure in June
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 12 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Roadtrip July 2017
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 17 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 18 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 19 Retiring to Tucson
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 24 Arches Devils Garden
- 25 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?