We are planning a trip to Maui from 8/30-9/7. We're horrible at planning and have yet to buy tickets. I'm naively hoping the travel gods will smile upon us. On our honeymoon we went to the big Island and stayed at the hapuna Prince on the Kohala coast. As it was beautiful and serene it was too quiet. We ended up spending most of the time in the car towards Kona and the resort became a glorified resting spot.
My question is where can I have my cake and eat it too? We want the beauty of Maui's natural surroundings, the fun of a great bar and the food that will make you forget about calories. We're told to stay on the west side but I fear the person giving advice can financially afford it. Would you recommend Wailea or Kaanapali?
To complicate matters I found interesting reviews about Paia. They say it's a must visit and it's close to the start of the road to Hana.
Would it be feasible to go to all 3? or would you reccommend 1 or 2 over the others?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/lumabelle/
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/extreme-t-complex/
- 3 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 13 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 14 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 17 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 18 Hotel advise Chicago
- 19 Maui and Kauai
- 20 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 21 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 23 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 24 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 25 Trip to Cali