We are headed to Maui and also Honolulu in April for the first time. We have been looking at staying at Mahina Surf. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there or in the area? We are also wanting to do the sunrise and bike down Haleakala and was wondering if anyone has used Bike It Maui or Maui Mountain Cruisers.
Maui Condo - Mahina Surf
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Philly
- 4 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST