We are headed to Maui and also Honolulu in April for the first time. We have been looking at staying at Mahina Surf. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there or in the area? We are also wanting to do the sunrise and bike down Haleakala and was wondering if anyone has used Bike It Maui or Maui Mountain Cruisers.
Maui Condo - Mahina Surf
View all United States activity »
- 1 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Rockport, MA dining?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 16 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 RIP Judy Rogers
- 20 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 21 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district