We are headed to Maui and also Honolulu in April for the first time. We have been looking at staying at Mahina Surf. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there or in the area? We are also wanting to do the sunrise and bike down Haleakala and was wondering if anyone has used Bike It Maui or Maui Mountain Cruisers.
Maui Condo - Mahina Surf
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 4 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 8 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 9 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center