I believe my wife and me have decided on Maui for our 1st Anniversary trip this coming February. I've done quite a bit of research, and feel that a condo would best suite us. If someone has first hand experience with a condo in the Wailea area, your opinion would greatly be appreciated. I don't care if we're on the beach, but would like a view of the ocean. We are looking in the $400.00 / nt range. We shy away from the high-rise type condos...and like the more quaint type. WE LOVE A NICE POOL. Thanks in advance for your help.
Maui condo help
- 1 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 9 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 10 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 11 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 12 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please