I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 2 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 3 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 6 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Oregon Road Trip
- 10 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Getaway
- 13 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 14 Moving to New Jersey
- 15 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 19 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 20 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 21 St. Simon, Georgia
- 22 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Christmas in TX