I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 Las Vegas in March
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 12 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 13 Hana hotels in August
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Berkshires
- 22 Spring Break in Charleston
- 23 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 24 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 25 Hana question