I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 7 trains in Europe
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 10 USA trip
- 11 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 12 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 13 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 14 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Washington DC in Spring?
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 19 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 20 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 24 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 25 Alaskan coast travel options