I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 3 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 4 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 5 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 6 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 7 Transportation help in Philly
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 17 palm desert, CA
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 late-night DC restaurant
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Philadelphia ?
- 22 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions