I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 7 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 8 N California trip questions
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown