I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 3 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 6 Cross Country RV Trip
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 10 Universal Orlando
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 13 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 18 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 19 New England September
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha