I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Alaska cruise and land
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 NYC taxi vs car service
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Wedding in Hawaii
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions