I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 3 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 7 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 8 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 9 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 10 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 11 Chicago Questions
- 12 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 13 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 14 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 15 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 16 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Chicago eateries downtown
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Where to from Tampa?
- 21 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 22 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 24 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 25 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?