I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
View all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 Oahu Information
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 One day in Washington DC
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 15 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 16 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Key West on NYE
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave