Have ten days to spend before we go to Waikiki for a week. Have chosen Maui over Kauai because I think there's more to do for our kids (son 18 and daughter 21 )and husband.
We were going to big island initially but respiratory problems in the family have determined otherwise and hopefully the vog won't get to Oahu or Maui (wind borne?)
Now.. I am looking for one base in Waikiki and am leaning towards the Wyndham group of condos near the embassy suites (Waikiki beach walk area) want to be central to the main strip.
Have no idea where to base ourselves ..in Maui...I read the west is sunnier and drier and I'm considering staying in a busier centre rather than a resort near a beach...don't want noisy area but just somewhere we can walk to window shop and get an icecream and people watch.
With ten days at our disposal I'm thinking we might do a daytrip over to lanai or Molokai or even the big island if the vog is behaving . Is there a coffee plantation tour on either lanai or Molokai or big island that is actually worthwhile? I was looking forward to seeing one on big island until the change of plans.(when we were actually going to stay on big island rather than Maui)
We love scenery, long drives, walks but not hikes necessarily, nature and historical/ cultural sites. We won't be dining out all that much..want to get self catering apartment.
Looking to do one luah(sp) somewhere either on oahu or Maui. Anyone got recommendations.
Also need advice re flights between Islands..I know they're pricey if you don't book in advance.
Also where to get a car on Maui and Oahu?
Suggestions for condos would be appreciated. Our budget is probably round 2000 usd per week for accommodation at least that's what we are faced with in Waikiki.
Doing all the touristy things cos the kids have never been on a tropical vacation aside from the islands of Queensland in Australia (we live in aus so beaches are a way of life but always nice to visit others)
Thank you for any advice... And I know many of you prefer kauai but I think we will stick to Maui..our eldest honeymooned there but stayed at a resort.
Happy travels to all!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy Kamagra Online
- 2 Buy Kamagra Fizz At Cheapest Price
- 3 Buy Kamagra Polo At Cheap Price
- 4 The Right Reasons For Breast Surgery
- 5 Their products pores and skin look Breast Enlargement Pills
- 6 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vitaligenix-t10/
- 7 ((MNF)) Falcons vs Saints live St-ream Monday Night Football On-line 2016
- 8 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 9 Vacation Ideas?
- 10 You Won't Ever Lose Weight - Are You Making These Deadly Mistakes Already?
- 11 Alabama trip in Dec
- 12 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 13 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 14 To find out optimum change within the body
- 15 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 16 CogniShield-Amazing Supplement Formuscles
- 17 What Is Breast Growth?
- 18 http://helix6garciniareview.com/wonder-bust/
- 19 exoslim
- 20 Teething necklace and beads for babies.
- 21 Boosts your stamina and size in the bedroom
- 22 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 23 Cross-Country trip advice
- 24 http://megacleanseradvice.com/xalpha-muscle/
- 25 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/enhance-xl/