Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC