Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Texas
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 13 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 14 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 15 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Moving to CT
- 18 Hotels Philly
- 19 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 20 Ackislander
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 24 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 25 LA for a day and a half