Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Atlanta with kids
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles