Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Colorado trip in early May
- 4 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 8 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 9 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu