Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Berkshires in late October
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Seattle: Something Different?
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 ONP help
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 19 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 20 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 21 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 22 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 23 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 24 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 25 Seattle Hyatts