Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?