Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 21 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?