Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Family Trip - August
- 2 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 3 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 4 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 5 Cell phone service in Moab
- 6 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 7 Zion the narrows
- 8 Advice on Roadtrip
- 9 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 10 Seattle Transportation??
- 11 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 12 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 13 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 20 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 25 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary