Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 3 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 4 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Miami Marlins
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charleston, SC help
- 13 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 14 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!