My family with two teenagers is planning on going to the BI, Maui, and Kauai for two weeks in August. We're going to stay in the Hilton Waikoloa on the BI because we have hilton points, but we don't have any clue where to begin when looking for where to stay on the other two islands because there are so many choices? Can anyone recommend which area of the islands would be best to stay at so we can narrow down our choices. I don't know where is the best place to stay for beauty and accessibilty. Recommendations of hotels would be great also (nice but not too pricey), and I was thinking that a condo might also be a good idea, but I don't understand why they seem so much cheaper than the resorts. Do they really offer that much less?
Maui and Kauai
- 1 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 2 romantic colorado trip
- 3 Fourth of July Weekend
- 4 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 5 Fires in Colorado
- 6 Marcola?
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 9 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 10 Updates from Hanalei
- 11 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 12 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 13 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 16 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 One day in NYC
- 19 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 20 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 21 Trying To Find a Place
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Key West at Christmas time
- 24 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 25 Chicago Architectural Tours