My family with two teenagers is planning on going to the BI, Maui, and Kauai for two weeks in August. We're going to stay in the Hilton Waikoloa on the BI because we have hilton points, but we don't have any clue where to begin when looking for where to stay on the other two islands because there are so many choices? Can anyone recommend which area of the islands would be best to stay at so we can narrow down our choices. I don't know where is the best place to stay for beauty and accessibilty. Recommendations of hotels would be great also (nice but not too pricey), and I was thinking that a condo might also be a good idea, but I don't understand why they seem so much cheaper than the resorts. Do they really offer that much less?
Maui and Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 2 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 14 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 15 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 16 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 17 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles