My family with two teenagers is planning on going to the BI, Maui, and Kauai for two weeks in August. We're going to stay in the Hilton Waikoloa on the BI because we have hilton points, but we don't have any clue where to begin when looking for where to stay on the other two islands because there are so many choices? Can anyone recommend which area of the islands would be best to stay at so we can narrow down our choices. I don't know where is the best place to stay for beauty and accessibilty. Recommendations of hotels would be great also (nice but not too pricey), and I was thinking that a condo might also be a good idea, but I don't understand why they seem so much cheaper than the resorts. Do they really offer that much less?
Maui and Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 SF to DR? WTH!
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 16 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 21 Kennedy Space Center
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 25 NYC jazz with a minor