We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai planning help
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 5 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 6 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 9-10 day trip to WA
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 14 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 17 Need help nailing down the details
- 18 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 19 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 20 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 21 Turo?
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 24 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?