We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 10 Trinity Site, NM
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 North Carolina airports
- 13 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 Boston to Naples florida
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine