We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 2 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 3 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 4 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 5 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 6 Mendocino Hiking
- 7 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 8 The New Whitney
- 9 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 12 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 13 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 14 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 15 Highway 1 motels
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 18 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 22 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 23 Deep South sept 2015
- 24 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 25 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!