We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 7 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 8 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 Dallas airport to bush library
- 14 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 15 Northern California Gardens.
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 18 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 19 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 20 Arches or Zion?
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 22 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 23 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 24 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 25 Providence RI Waterfire