We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Maui airports: OGG vs JHM?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 6 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 7 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 8 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 New Orleans help please
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 los angeles restaurants
- 17 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 18 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 19 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 23 NW Houston restaurant help
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 Restaurant in NYC advice