We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 2 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 5 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 10 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 13 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 14 Seattle Ho
- 15 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 18 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 19 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 23 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please