We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 3 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 4 road trip
- 5 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 6 FLL to Key West
- 7 New England Road Trip
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 10 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 11 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 12 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 13 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 14 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 15 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 16 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 17 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 23 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 24 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car