We are family of four (2 kids 3 and 1) travelling to Maui from
We are trying to figure out which airport to fly into OGG vs JHM?
We will be staying at Napili village and so JHM (8 min) will be much closer than OGG (55 min).
We are wondering if anybody has expereince of renting car from JHM?
We have been told by discountcar rental that there are no car rental near JHM so we have to call them once we get down at airport. They would then pick us up by shuttle and take to their office from where we rent the car.
Does anybody know how much time process takes and would it be more straightforward to fly into OGG and drive an hour to reach Napili village?
The airfare from oahu to either OGG or JHM is same.
Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.
Maui airports: OGG vs JHM?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Charlotte restaurant help
- 6 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Yosemite Fire
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo