We are going to Maui in November. My wife and I have never been to Maui and was never in our radar and we decided we want to see it. Staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani or Four Seasons and arriving on a Sunday around dinner, Would 5 nights be sufficient for a first visit? we don't really hike or do water sports. we are resort creatures who probably rent a car and drive aimlessly around the area and hit the pool and beach. what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed