We are going to Maui in November. My wife and I have never been to Maui and was never in our radar and we decided we want to see it. Staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani or Four Seasons and arriving on a Sunday around dinner, Would 5 nights be sufficient for a first visit? we don't really hike or do water sports. we are resort creatures who probably rent a car and drive aimlessly around the area and hit the pool and beach. what do you guys think?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi questions again
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado