We are going to Maui in November. My wife and I have never been to Maui and was never in our radar and we decided we want to see it. Staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani or Four Seasons and arriving on a Sunday around dinner, Would 5 nights be sufficient for a first visit? we don't really hike or do water sports. we are resort creatures who probably rent a car and drive aimlessly around the area and hit the pool and beach. what do you guys think?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Asheville NC without a car
- 8 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Travel West Coast