We are going to Maui in November. My wife and I have never been to Maui and was never in our radar and we decided we want to see it. Staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani or Four Seasons and arriving on a Sunday around dinner, Would 5 nights be sufficient for a first visit? we don't really hike or do water sports. we are resort creatures who probably rent a car and drive aimlessly around the area and hit the pool and beach. what do you guys think?
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?