That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 4 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 5 Florida Beach Hotel
- 6 My road trip through southern US.
- 7 Florida Nature Trip
- 8 Late night eating in Kauai
- 9 help from a true New Yorker.
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 12 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Safety Concerns
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 19 Alaska independent tour for group
- 20 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 21 5 days in Colorado
- 22 Trip to northern California
- 23 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 24 40th in Key West
- 25 Downtown Chicago