That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 5 days in Colorado
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 Alaska -public transport
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 9 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Southwest road trip
- 12 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 13 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 14 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 15 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 16 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Alaska independent tour for group
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 23 Sedona for a Month
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes