That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Seattle Transportation??
- 4 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 7 Cabin in Asheville area
- 8 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 Zion the narrows
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 13 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 14 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 15 New England Family Trip - August
- 16 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 17 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 18 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 19 Cell phone service in Moab
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 25 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?