That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 2 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 7 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 8 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 9 I95
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 Rafting the Colorado
- 12 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 18 Florida vacation
- 19 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 20 Trip to USA in July
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?