That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Road Trip
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Car Needed in Austin?
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 7 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 11 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 12 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 18 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Maui itinerary
- 23 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 East Coast Road Trip