That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The New Whitney
- 2 1.5 days in Chicago
- 3 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 6 Monterey whale watching
- 7 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 8 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 9 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 10 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 11 Highway 1 motels
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 13 Pittsburgh Trip
- 14 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 15 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 16 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 17 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 18 11 days SE coast road trip
- 19 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 20 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 23 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 24 Running kissimmee Florida
- 25 Mendocino Hiking