That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix restaurants
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 San Diego Trip Report
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 9 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 13 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 14 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 20 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 21 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 22 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 23 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??