That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 2 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 3 North Carolina airports
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 17 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 22 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 23 Roadtrip July 2017
- 24 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning