That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dolphins vs Jets
- 2 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Inn at Key West
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 Short Notice
- 9 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 10 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 11 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 usa roadtrip
- 14 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 15 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 16 Where to live in the North East
- 17 Hawaii and...where?
- 18 Short Oregon Trip
- 19 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 20 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Black History Museum
- 25 Wash DC VRBO recommendation