That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 2 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 3 Seattle - newby questions
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 7 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 8 Restaurants Chicago June
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 11 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 12 tip for valet parking
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 California: Getty museum
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 20 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 21 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 25 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco