That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/clariderm-cream-reviews/
- 2 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 3 http://maleenhancementshop.info/ultraPur-wild-raspberry-ketone/
- 4 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 5 Are you looking Conference Entertainment?
- 6 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 7 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Staying outside DC
- 14 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 15 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 23 Road trip
- 24 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 25 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...