That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 The Goya Method Of Weight Loss
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 5 Inch Wifi Tv G-Sensor Gps Mtk Smart Phone
- 6 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/lumify-x9-es/
- 7 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 8 http://elevategffacts.com/max-gain-xtreme-and-max-test-xtreme/
- 9 Mark Kamp aka Marvelless Mark Keynote Speaker
- 10 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 13 Las Vegas Vacation
- 14 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 15 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 16 Traveling Alone
- 17 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 18 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 21 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 22 Glacier National Park
- 23 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 24 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 25 Vegas with toddler twins