That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 3 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 4 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 12 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 13 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 14 Cell phone service in Moab
- 15 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 16 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 17 Advice on Roadtrip
- 18 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 21 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 22 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 23 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 24 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 25 Miami comfort without $$$$