That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 4 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Miami Marlins
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 California
- 13 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 14 Northern California in February
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 18 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 Universal Orlando
- 21 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 22 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 23 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 Portsmouth NH without a car