That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Offgrid SC Tree House Adventure - Video
- 2 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 3 cruising the Mississippi river
- 4 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 7 Juneau cruise stop
- 8 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 9 Niagara Falls.
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 13 New England Canada Road Trip
- 14 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 15 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 16 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 21 A day in Boston
- 22 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 23 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 24 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 25 Nilichik Ak.