That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 2 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 3 First time visit to California
- 4 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 5 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 9 NY State Assembly Internship
- 10 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 11 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 12 Touring Hearst Castle
- 13 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 14 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 15 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 16 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 17 San Francisco
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 24 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt