That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod and Acadia
- 2 Things to do around New York
- 3 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 4 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 5 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Hotels near beach orange county
- 8 Daytona Beach and ??
- 9 Yellowstone Dining
- 10 DC - WW2 flyover
- 11 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Savannah GA
- 14 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 15 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 Alaska- Best tours
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 20 Grand Marais?
- 21 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 22 Coronado Ferry
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues