That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://revivagenixfacts.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 3 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 4 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 10 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 16 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 19 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 23 Skagway
- 24 Retiring in NM?
- 25 Chicago to Charleston