That's where we stayed. I rented the oceanfront for mom and sis to entertain local relatives and spend time. I also rented the Seaside Cottage for us and Miracle Max the Wonder Viszla
A great property!
We enjoyed visiting
more for the experience of a true barn and the lovely grounds and bistro for cocktails than the show..... worthy of your visit, and likely the rest of the summer lineup will be stronger, and we are very tough critics. Support this theatre and its endeavors.
Auntie Carries in Narragansett had fantastic - really fantastic clamcakes, but lousy fried clams and onion rings. When we return to the area, we will return to try their chowdah and clamcakes - nothing more.
Capn Jacks in East Matunuck had lousy clamcakes, but a decent chowdah.
Exploring the beaches of Rhode Island off season with family and a hound - priceless!!!!
Matunuck Rhode Island itszy bitszy tr
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Apartment Rentals DC
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Round trip from Chicago
- 9 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 10 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 13 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 14 Tour companies
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Zion to Albuquerque
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 25 4th thread on East Coast trip.