I asked a similar question a few years ago, but thought things might have changed. My brother and his family have had a rough couple of months, and we're thinking about getting my sister-in-law a massage for some muscle and stress relief! Are there any spas or individual therapists in Lexington that would be great for this? The rest of us are in Tennessee so we don't know much about Lexington in terms of this sort of thing.
Massage therapist/spa in Lexington, KY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 3 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?