I asked a similar question a few years ago, but thought things might have changed. My brother and his family have had a rough couple of months, and we're thinking about getting my sister-in-law a massage for some muscle and stress relief! Are there any spas or individual therapists in Lexington that would be great for this? The rest of us are in Tennessee so we don't know much about Lexington in terms of this sort of thing.
Massage therapist/spa in Lexington, KY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 10 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 11 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 12 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Wedding venue in NH
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Alaska
- 24 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 25 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?