I asked a similar question a few years ago, but thought things might have changed. My brother and his family have had a rough couple of months, and we're thinking about getting my sister-in-law a massage for some muscle and stress relief! Are there any spas or individual therapists in Lexington that would be great for this? The rest of us are in Tennessee so we don't know much about Lexington in terms of this sort of thing.
Massage therapist/spa in Lexington, KY
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 6 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 12 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 13 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 14 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help