My husband and I are going via pop-up to the smokies and back to Maryland. We have been there before and loved it. Help us see what you thought was "not to miss". We are interested in nature, hiking, music of the mtns, history of Appalachian people, and 'old stuff' (antiques?) Would like to explore Blue Ridge pkwy, Cherokee area, and towns surrounding the smokies. We have 2 weeks. Oh - we love good food whether its a diner or a dive. Any recommendations for the most memorable horseback ride would be appreciated!
Maryland to the smokies may/June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 6 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 11 New England September
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 California
- 15 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Miami Marlins
- 21 Florida or caribbean
- 22 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 25 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle