My husband and I are going via pop-up to the smokies and back to Maryland. We have been there before and loved it. Help us see what you thought was "not to miss". We are interested in nature, hiking, music of the mtns, history of Appalachian people, and 'old stuff' (antiques?) Would like to explore Blue Ridge pkwy, Cherokee area, and towns surrounding the smokies. We have 2 weeks. Oh - we love good food whether its a diner or a dive. Any recommendations for the most memorable horseback ride would be appreciated!
Maryland to the smokies may/June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 7 Transportation help in Philly
- 8 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 9 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 10 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 11 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 12 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 13 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour