I've been to Chatham in Cape Cod a few years ago for a week and am now thinking of renting a home on Martha's Vineyard. I've heard GREAT things about it....but know nothing about the island. Is there a recommended neighborhood? Ideally, we'd like to be close to town and ocean beaches (walking distance not mandatory.. but would like to be centrally located). Any info would be greatly apprecaiated. We have 2 children -- ages 7 and 3.
Martha's Vineyard with Children...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 14 charleston during Christmas Week
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 19 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 20 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 23 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?