I've been to Chatham in Cape Cod a few years ago for a week and am now thinking of renting a home on Martha's Vineyard. I've heard GREAT things about it....but know nothing about the island. Is there a recommended neighborhood? Ideally, we'd like to be close to town and ocean beaches (walking distance not mandatory.. but would like to be centrally located). Any info would be greatly apprecaiated. We have 2 children -- ages 7 and 3.
Martha's Vineyard with Children...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 5 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 6 Chicago trip
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 12 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 13 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)