I am planning a trip to either Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket from October 6 - 16. Is this a good idea? Will things be open? Will we be able to go on a whale watching cruise? Which island is better? We would like to relax, take walks, ride bikes, go to restaurants, shops, whale watching...
Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket in October?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 5 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around