I need a hotel recommendation for one-night stay on July 19th. From what I've reasearched so far many have at least a minimum of 2 nights. I'd like to stay in Edgarton, as I've been told this is preferred over Oak Bluffs & Vineyard Haven. We'll be coming over on a ferry to Vineyard Haven and are thinking of taking a cab to Edgarton. How far apart are these towns and will a cab be reasonable or should we just stay in Vineyard Haven? Thanks so much for the info!
Martha's Vineyard Hotel & Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Best places to move to Florida?
- 6 West Coast Bound End of March
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit