We (two older teens, grandparent and couple in 40's) will be going to Atlanta for one night in about two weeks. We'd like to stay at a Marriott property downtown, I think. Our itinerary includes CNN, the World of Coke on the day of arrival and the Jimmy Carter museum the second day (day of departure). It seems from my research that we should probably stay downtown- The Glenn Hotel? Marriott Marquis? Courtyard Downtown? Residence Inn?
I'd love to get the most bang for our bucks/points, which is why I eliminated the Ritz Carlton
Any thoughts on would be greatly appreciated.
Marriott Property in Downtown Atlanta and one night itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 5 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach