DH and I are researching hotels for a trip to Las Vegas. Early reviews for this hotel have been mixed. Just wondering if anyone here has stayed at the Cosmopolitan and can share their opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 2 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 3 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 6 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Visting a friend during layover
- 10 florida gulf coast
- 11 Alaska trip itinerary
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 14 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Chicago restaurants
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 20 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 21 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 22 Newark long term parking
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 25 Help plan my trip please