DH and I are researching hotels for a trip to Las Vegas. Early reviews for this hotel have been mixed. Just wondering if anyone here has stayed at the Cosmopolitan and can share their opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 OMG
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 HAWAII; HELP!
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation