DH and I are researching hotels for a trip to Las Vegas. Early reviews for this hotel have been mixed. Just wondering if anyone here has stayed at the Cosmopolitan and can share their opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 2 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 Honeymoon out west.
- 6 USA, Trip to the south
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Big Sure in June
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 22 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour