DH and I are researching hotels for a trip to Las Vegas. Early reviews for this hotel have been mixed. Just wondering if anyone here has stayed at the Cosmopolitan and can share their opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant furniture
- 2 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 3 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 4 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 5 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 6 Mountain Honeymoon
- 7 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 8 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 9 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 10 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 11 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 12 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 13 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 14 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 15 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 16 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 17 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 18 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 19 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 20 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 21 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 22 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 23 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 24 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 25 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?