DH and I are researching hotels for a trip to Las Vegas. Early reviews for this hotel have been mixed. Just wondering if anyone here has stayed at the Cosmopolitan and can share their opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 2 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 3 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 6 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 7 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 8 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 9 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 10 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 11 USA October 2016
- 12 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 13 Redwood National Forest
- 14 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 15 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 16 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 Kings and Sequoia.
- 19 Uber and Miami
- 20 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 21 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 22 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 23 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again
- 24 New Orleants dining
- 25 Springtime in Florida