DH and I are researching hotels for a trip to Las Vegas. Early reviews for this hotel have been mixed. Just wondering if anyone here has stayed at the Cosmopolitan and can share their opinions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 5 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 New Mexico in May
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 New Years Eve in NYC
- 11 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone
- 13 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 14 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 15 Redwoods National Park
- 16 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 17 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 18 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 19 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 20 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 25 Christmas Dinner in NYC?