Has anyone ever stayed at Marriot Towneplace Suites in downtown Minneapolis? I'm staying downtown this weekend and it's the only hotel with an outdoor pool. Just wondering if it's good or if anyone has any other suggestions. Thanks.
Marriot TownePlace Suites Minneapolis
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 2 Oregon Road Trip
- 3 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 7 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Christmas in TX
- 10 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 11 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 12 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 13 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 14 Ben Landa
- 15 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 16 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 17 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 20 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 22 California
- 23 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 24 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 25 Long Island Advice