I'll be travelling with my girl friend to NY in the next few days and she's mentioned how she always wanted to visit The Cloisters Museum. I want to propose to her there. Any suggestions of where would be a nice quiet romantic location?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 3 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 4 Night Vision 4 Less
- 5 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 8 Border crossing
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 March in New Mexico
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 15 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 16 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 17 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Cross country tips
- 20 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 21 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Parka in PA during February?
- 24 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 25 Sedona v Scottsdale?