I'll be travelling with my girl friend to NY in the next few days and she's mentioned how she always wanted to visit The Cloisters Museum. I want to propose to her there. Any suggestions of where would be a nice quiet romantic location?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 2 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 3 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Hawk's
- 6 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 7 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 8 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 9 Another question about hawaii
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 12 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 13 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 14 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 15 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 16 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 17 Key West, FL
- 18 Mauna Kea with Children?
- 19 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 20 Broadway show tickets
- 21 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 22 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 23 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 24 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 25 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters