I'll be travelling with my girl friend to NY in the next few days and she's mentioned how she always wanted to visit The Cloisters Museum. I want to propose to her there. Any suggestions of where would be a nice quiet romantic location?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 6 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 Summer vacation
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 11 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 First Trip to Texas -
- 14 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 15 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 16 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 17 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 What to do in San Diego
- 22 Disney for Florida residents
- 23 Our Boston Getaway
- 24 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 25 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown