I know this is not really related to a trip haha but i figured I'd try. So my finace will be moving me up there to be with him. He has gotten started on all of the paperwork but we still have to get married. And in order for our paperwork to be finished we have to have our marriage license so he can move off post (JBER) and so we can get the marital benefits. So when we get married in the courthouse how long do you think it'll take for our stuff to be processed and for us to get our license? Is anyone familiar with the marriage system in anchorage? Any information would help
Marriage in anchorage HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 World Cup organisers said
- 8 a small consolation for All
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Boston suggestions
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Tucson area flooding
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 25 first time in AZ