I know this is not really related to a trip haha but i figured I'd try. So my finace will be moving me up there to be with him. He has gotten started on all of the paperwork but we still have to get married. And in order for our paperwork to be finished we have to have our marriage license so he can move off post (JBER) and so we can get the marital benefits. So when we get married in the courthouse how long do you think it'll take for our stuff to be processed and for us to get our license? Is anyone familiar with the marriage system in anchorage? Any information would help
Marriage in anchorage HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 2 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 3 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 4 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 5 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 6 Cape Cod trip report
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 12 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 13 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 16 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 17 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 18 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 19 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 20 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 21 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 22 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 23 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 24 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 25 Seafood