I know this is not really related to a trip haha but i figured I'd try. So my finace will be moving me up there to be with him. He has gotten started on all of the paperwork but we still have to get married. And in order for our paperwork to be finished we have to have our marriage license so he can move off post (JBER) and so we can get the marital benefits. So when we get married in the courthouse how long do you think it'll take for our stuff to be processed and for us to get our license? Is anyone familiar with the marriage system in anchorage? Any information would help
Marriage in anchorage HELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 5 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 6 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 7 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013
- 23 Salt Lake City
- 24 Drive from Vegas to Zion and Bryce, then Lake Powell on a house boat
- 25 Oahu ideas