Hi-----we've always loved the location and hotel, altho about 3 years ago they were renovating and we were less than enthused. Has anyone stayed here recently? Triple A always gave them 4 stars, but they weren't rated in the last guidebook------ I'm thinking due to renovations??? If anyone has any recent info on this location, let me know, 'cus I'd like to give them another chance. Thanks.
Marquette Vista - Dwntn Mnpls
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 6 New York City Parking
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 9 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 10 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Priceline, WARNING
- 13 Less commercial beach?
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 17 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 18 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 19 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 20 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 21 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii