Was reading the forums last night and having a bit of a panic! Well will teach me to do some research before booking! Was planning a trip involving 5 nights in New Orleans as I've always wanted to visit moved everything around to fit in Mardi Gras, perhaps shouldn't have! We are staying at the Palace d' arms on St Anne's street! Having read about Mardi Gras on the forums realised this might be a mistake. How easy is it to get around during Mardi Gras to get away from some of the festivities, we are traveling with our 9 month old and although she's young enough to know no different I'm worried about it being ok having her in restraunts etc? Any suggestions for family friendly places to eat and activities?
Mardi Gras with a baby!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 18 Maui vacation
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 22 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??