Was reading the forums last night and having a bit of a panic! Well will teach me to do some research before booking! Was planning a trip involving 5 nights in New Orleans as I've always wanted to visit moved everything around to fit in Mardi Gras, perhaps shouldn't have! We are staying at the Palace d' arms on St Anne's street! Having read about Mardi Gras on the forums realised this might be a mistake. How easy is it to get around during Mardi Gras to get away from some of the festivities, we are traveling with our 9 month old and although she's young enough to know no different I'm worried about it being ok having her in restraunts etc? Any suggestions for family friendly places to eat and activities?
Mardi Gras with a baby!
View all United States activity »
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 17 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 18 Rockport, MA dining?
- 19 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast