Was reading the forums last night and having a bit of a panic! Well will teach me to do some research before booking! Was planning a trip involving 5 nights in New Orleans as I've always wanted to visit moved everything around to fit in Mardi Gras, perhaps shouldn't have! We are staying at the Palace d' arms on St Anne's street! Having read about Mardi Gras on the forums realised this might be a mistake. How easy is it to get around during Mardi Gras to get away from some of the festivities, we are traveling with our 9 month old and although she's young enough to know no different I'm worried about it being ok having her in restraunts etc? Any suggestions for family friendly places to eat and activities?
Mardi Gras with a baby!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Balloon fest hotels
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 New York Trip
- 7 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 10 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 11 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 12 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA