Was reading the forums last night and having a bit of a panic! Well will teach me to do some research before booking! Was planning a trip involving 5 nights in New Orleans as I've always wanted to visit moved everything around to fit in Mardi Gras, perhaps shouldn't have! We are staying at the Palace d' arms on St Anne's street! Having read about Mardi Gras on the forums realised this might be a mistake. How easy is it to get around during Mardi Gras to get away from some of the festivities, we are traveling with our 9 month old and although she's young enough to know no different I'm worried about it being ok having her in restraunts etc? Any suggestions for family friendly places to eat and activities?
Mardi Gras with a baby!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 2 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 10 day trip to California
- 5 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 6 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 7 Drive along the Columbia River
- 8 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 9 Wine Country Picnic
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 12 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 13 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 14 Boston/Fenway park
- 15 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 16 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 17 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 24 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 25 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC