We are going to be in NOLA the week of February 20. This is our first trip during parade season. Would appreciate tips on viewing uptown parades along St. Charles. Where is the best section of The Avenue to go to. How early do we need to get there. Can we take lawn chairs? Any other info I need to know?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 11 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo