Can you tell me about the natural surrounding area to of Marcola? Within an hour's drive in any direction does it take you to any special scenery, natural wonders, mountains, not to miss hike or bike, or natural sights? I know it is the valley but from a little research it doesn't seem like one of the more notable destinations for beauty in the state of Oregon.I am just wondering what's around if we were to stay there? I am really not interested in hearing about Eugene or things to do besides outdoors activities. Thank you for your knowledge of the area.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 10 SF to DR? WTH!
- 11 Kennebunkport and....?
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 NYC Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 20 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 25 Washington, DC to Boston