Can you tell me about the natural surrounding area to of Marcola? Within an hour's drive in any direction does it take you to any special scenery, natural wonders, mountains, not to miss hike or bike, or natural sights? I know it is the valley but from a little research it doesn't seem like one of the more notable destinations for beauty in the state of Oregon.I am just wondering what's around if we were to stay there? I am really not interested in hearing about Eugene or things to do besides outdoors activities. Thank you for your knowledge of the area.
View all United States activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 hotel near Met NYC
- 6 Key West on NYE
- 7 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 11 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 12 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 13 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 14 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 22 Oahu Information
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?