Can you tell me about the natural surrounding area to of Marcola? Within an hour's drive in any direction does it take you to any special scenery, natural wonders, mountains, not to miss hike or bike, or natural sights? I know it is the valley but from a little research it doesn't seem like one of the more notable destinations for beauty in the state of Oregon.I am just wondering what's around if we were to stay there? I am really not interested in hearing about Eugene or things to do besides outdoors activities. Thank you for your knowledge of the area.
View all United States activity »
- 1 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 RIP Judy Rogers
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 8 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC