Looking to vacation for 4 nights in mid January on Marco island. I have never been and so I'm looking for advice to figure out if this is where I want to spend my time. First of all, temperature. Looking to catch some rays at the pool or beach. Will it be warm enough? Looking at the Marriott. Is this a nice hotel for $400 a night and close to shops and restaurants? Finally, is there a nice beach at this hotel, and calm clear water? Would I be better off going to AZ for warmer temps? Or is there a more luxurious place to o in FL vs Marco island and that Marriott? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 3 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 9 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 14 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 15 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 16 Our perfect day in Key West
- 17 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 20 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 23 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Mesa Verde