Looking to vacation for 4 nights in mid January on Marco island. I have never been and so I'm looking for advice to figure out if this is where I want to spend my time. First of all, temperature. Looking to catch some rays at the pool or beach. Will it be warm enough? Looking at the Marriott. Is this a nice hotel for $400 a night and close to shops and restaurants? Finally, is there a nice beach at this hotel, and calm clear water? Would I be better off going to AZ for warmer temps? Or is there a more luxurious place to o in FL vs Marco island and that Marriott? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 4 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 5 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 6 East Coast Road Trip
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 10 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 11 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 12 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 13 Car Needed in Austin?
- 14 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 21 Maui itinerary
- 22 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 23 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 Pirateland SC