Looking to vacation for 4 nights in mid January on Marco island. I have never been and so I'm looking for advice to figure out if this is where I want to spend my time. First of all, temperature. Looking to catch some rays at the pool or beach. Will it be warm enough? Looking at the Marriott. Is this a nice hotel for $400 a night and close to shops and restaurants? Finally, is there a nice beach at this hotel, and calm clear water? Would I be better off going to AZ for warmer temps? Or is there a more luxurious place to o in FL vs Marco island and that Marriott? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 family celebration trip
- 4 New England September
- 5 searching for urban master planned community
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 Hawaii Group Travel
- 10 Austin Food Trucks
- 11 New York To Ashville NC
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Fmpden, are you there?
- 15 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 16 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 17 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 18 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 19 Charleston Islands
- 20 Family Spring Break 2015
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Mother Daughter Trip
- 24 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 25 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby