Looking to vacation for 4 nights in mid January on Marco island. I have never been and so I'm looking for advice to figure out if this is where I want to spend my time. First of all, temperature. Looking to catch some rays at the pool or beach. Will it be warm enough? Looking at the Marriott. Is this a nice hotel for $400 a night and close to shops and restaurants? Finally, is there a nice beach at this hotel, and calm clear water? Would I be better off going to AZ for warmer temps? Or is there a more luxurious place to o in FL vs Marco island and that Marriott? Thanks!
- 1 Microsoft readies new Xbox as entertainment hub
- 2 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 Boston and surrounding area
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 16 American Airlines reservation question
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Car trip from Seattle
- 19 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 22 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!