Looking to vacation for 4 nights in mid January on Marco island. I have never been and so I'm looking for advice to figure out if this is where I want to spend my time. First of all, temperature. Looking to catch some rays at the pool or beach. Will it be warm enough? Looking at the Marriott. Is this a nice hotel for $400 a night and close to shops and restaurants? Finally, is there a nice beach at this hotel, and calm clear water? Would I be better off going to AZ for warmer temps? Or is there a more luxurious place to o in FL vs Marco island and that Marriott? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 2 Skiing New Mexico
- 3 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 4 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 7 Where to from Tampa?
- 8 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 9 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 10 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 13 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 19 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 20 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 21 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 23 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 24 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 25 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)