We are planning to be in the Southwest mid-March for 1 week-10 days. Any ideas on an itinerary that would not be too much with a 2-year old? We also have a 9-year old. Thought we would fly into Las Vegas and drive to Grand (via Hoover Dam) or Bryce Canyon... grateful for any tips!
March 2013: Grand or Bryce Canyon? Family of 4, kids 9 and 2
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 Key West at Christmas time
- 4 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 5 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 9 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 10 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 11 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 12 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 20 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 21 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 22 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 23 Blue ridge parkway
- 24 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 25 Going to Dodge City, Kansas