We are planning to be in the Southwest mid-March for 1 week-10 days. Any ideas on an itinerary that would not be too much with a 2-year old? We also have a 9-year old. Thought we would fly into Las Vegas and drive to Grand (via Hoover Dam) or Bryce Canyon... grateful for any tips!
March 2013: Grand or Bryce Canyon? Family of 4, kids 9 and 2
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches National Park in a day
- 2 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 Breckenridge in October
- 5 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 6 EX-LAX
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 12 Broadway choices
- 13 N California trip questions
- 14 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 15 My Book of Mormon review
- 16 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 19 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 20 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 21 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 22 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 23 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 24 hertz Lax-avoid
- 25 Yosemite Lodging