We are planning to be in the Southwest mid-March for 1 week-10 days. Any ideas on an itinerary that would not be too much with a 2-year old? We also have a 9-year old. Thought we would fly into Las Vegas and drive to Grand (via Hoover Dam) or Bryce Canyon... grateful for any tips!
March 2013: Grand or Bryce Canyon? Family of 4, kids 9 and 2
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 6 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 12 Hotel near Miami airport
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 21 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 22 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 23 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?