We are planning to be in the Southwest mid-March for 1 week-10 days. Any ideas on an itinerary that would not be too much with a 2-year old? We also have a 9-year old. Thought we would fly into Las Vegas and drive to Grand (via Hoover Dam) or Bryce Canyon... grateful for any tips!
March 2013: Grand or Bryce Canyon? Family of 4, kids 9 and 2
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 2 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 3 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 St. Simon, Georgia
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Christmas in TX
- 12 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 Ben Landa
- 17 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 18 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Tucson area flooding
- 21 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 22 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 24 California
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!