We are planning to be in the Southwest mid-March for 1 week-10 days. Any ideas on an itinerary that would not be too much with a 2-year old? We also have a 9-year old. Thought we would fly into Las Vegas and drive to Grand (via Hoover Dam) or Bryce Canyon... grateful for any tips!
March 2013: Grand or Bryce Canyon? Family of 4, kids 9 and 2
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 5 Hana from the aiport
- 6 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 12 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 13 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 14 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 15 from Moab to Bryce
- 16 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 17 San Diego-Hotel
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 22 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 23 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 24 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)