We are planning to be in the Southwest mid-March for 1 week-10 days. Any ideas on an itinerary that would not be too much with a 2-year old? We also have a 9-year old. Thought we would fly into Las Vegas and drive to Grand (via Hoover Dam) or Bryce Canyon... grateful for any tips!
March 2013: Grand or Bryce Canyon? Family of 4, kids 9 and 2
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 2 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 3 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 4 Santa Barbara area
- 5 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 6 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 9 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 10 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 11 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 14 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 15 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 16 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 17 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 18 NW Houston restaurant help
- 19 Dining in Manhattan
- 20 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 21 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?
- 24 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea