We are planning to be in the Southwest mid-March for 1 week-10 days. Any ideas on an itinerary that would not be too much with a 2-year old? We also have a 9-year old. Thought we would fly into Las Vegas and drive to Grand (via Hoover Dam) or Bryce Canyon... grateful for any tips!
March 2013: Grand or Bryce Canyon? Family of 4, kids 9 and 2
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 8 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 11 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 12 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work