I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 5 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 6 Philly
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 25 Chicago trip