I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Day in Spokane
- 4 Zion and Bryce in July
- 5 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 First time, Best business class?
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 12 What to pack
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 summer vacation
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 24 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 25 Itinerary Help Needed
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015