I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 2 Denali
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 7 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 8 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 10 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 11 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 15 Seaside, California
- 16 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 17 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 18 Maine in May?
- 19 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 20 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 21 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 22 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 23 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 24 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015