I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 2 Martha's Vineyard area
- 3 Western U.S. Road trip
- 4 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 5 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 6 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 7 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 8 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 9 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 10 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 11 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 12 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 13 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 14 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 17 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 18 4 Days in Maui
- 19 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 20 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 21 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 22 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 25 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015