I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 3 Getting around in NYC
- 4 International student, applying for school
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 6 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 7 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 8 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 11 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 12 Road trip from and back to New York
- 13 50th in Hawaii
- 14 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 15 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 16 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 17 Silverthorne
- 18 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 19 Places to stay in TX...?
- 20 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 21 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 22 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 23 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 25 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015