I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Testosterone Levels - Occur As We Age?
- 3 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 4 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/black-diamond-force/
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/black-diamond-force/
- 6 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 7 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 8 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 http://brainboostersupplement.com/intelligencerx/
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/ers-pro
- 13 http://musclegainfast.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/
- 14 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/brick-muscle/
- 15 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 16 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/ion-z-brain/
- 17 DC restaurant report
- 18 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 24 Arizona in winter
- 25 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015