I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/renewiderm/
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 4 Alcatrez sold out
- 5 Top 5 Places To Visit When In Florida
- 6 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 7 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 8 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 9 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 10 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 11 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 12 Maine weather and temps
- 13 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 14 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 15 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 16 Need help planning....
- 17 L.A. and Sequoia
- 18 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 19 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 20 Week motorcycle ride
- 21 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 22 Broadway
- 23 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 24 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 25 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015