I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 8 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 13 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 14 Kennedy Space Center
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014