I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cashless Toll roads.
- 2 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 3 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 4 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 5 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 6 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 7 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 8 Farewell from Ira
- 9 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Help with driving East to West
- 14 taking home sand
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 16 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 17 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 18 Broken Arrow
- 19 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 20 Champaigne, Illinois
- 21 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 22 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 23 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 24 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 25 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015