I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 Arlington funeral plans
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 5 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 10 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 13 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 14 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 15 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 16 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 17 Airfares in the 1970's
- 18 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 19 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 20 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 21 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 22 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 San Francisco and Napa
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015