I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 3 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Miami Marlins
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 Charleston, SC help
- 8 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 9 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 middlebury vt snow
- 15 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 16 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 21 Deep South sept 2015
- 22 Self guided White House tour
- 23 Northwest USA
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 More than one hotel at Disney World?