I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 How To Looks Fine
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 8 Hana from the aiport
- 9 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 10 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 from Moab to Bryce
- 19 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 20 San Diego-Hotel
- 21 Los Angeles day trips
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite