I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 4 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 8 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 11 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 12 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 13 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 14 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 17 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 18 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 19 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 20 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 21 Chicago eateries downtown
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Where to from Tampa?
- 24 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II