I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newark to Paris
- 2 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 3 Napa Valley Hotel
- 4 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 5 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 8 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 9 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 10 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 Depot Bay OR
- 18 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 19 A June trip to Kauai
- 20 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 21 Across the United States by Train
- 22 Phone SIM
- 23 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 24 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 25 A day in Boston
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015