I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 2 Zirconia Crowns
- 3 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 6 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 7 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 13 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 19 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 24 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015