I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 2 Napa Valley Weekend
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 6 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 7 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 8 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 9 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 10 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 11 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 12 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 13 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015