I finally heard back from the UN and thought I would pass this on to anyone planning a trip to NYC.
The section of the UN which contains the Marc Chagall windows is under construction and is not open to the public until it is done. Estimated date is 2015 sometime.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in Colorado
- 2 Is this a new record for spam?
- 3 Nashville Public Transportation
- 4 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 5 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 6 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 7 Cape Cod visit in August
- 8 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 9 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 10 Ferry to Nantucket
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 BYOB in New York City
- 15 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 16 Sedona to Vegas
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 48 Hours in NYC
- 19 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 20 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 21 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 22 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 23 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 24 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 25 Another question about hawaii
Marc Chagall windows at UN - not available to view until 2015