I found a good rate at this inn and wondered if anyone has been there recently. I also think that area is better later in the summer, but is Memorial Day weekend a decent time to visit?
Manor On Golden Pond , Holderness NH over Memorial Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaskan cruise or Hawaii vacation in August?
- 2 Big Island trip
- 3 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 4 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 5 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 6 Night Paddleboarding (SUP) in Hawaii
- 7 Boston lodging
- 8 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 9 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 10 Restaurant week in D.C.
- 11 door county
- 12 Driving from NJ to VA with 3 kids
- 13 BWI car rental expensive
- 14 Christmas in Florida Where to Stay?
- 15 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 16 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 17 Highline walk - where to start near Penn Station
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 20 Chicago... How many days?
- 21 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 22 San Diego - wher to stay
- 23 Where to Overnight North of Seattle?
- 24 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 25 Prescott and surroundings