I found a good rate at this inn and wondered if anyone has been there recently. I also think that area is better later in the summer, but is Memorial Day weekend a decent time to visit?
Manor On Golden Pond , Holderness NH over Memorial Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 3 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 4 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 5 NYC play advice needed
- 6 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 7 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 8 3 nights in Nashville
- 9 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 10 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 11 San Diego to Seattle
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Vacation for teens?
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 20 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 21 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 22 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 25 Four days in DC