I found a good rate at this inn and wondered if anyone has been there recently. I also think that area is better later in the summer, but is Memorial Day weekend a decent time to visit?
Manor On Golden Pond , Holderness NH over Memorial Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kayaking in Kauai
- 2 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 3 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 6 Burlington VT day trip
- 7 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 8 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 9 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 10 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 11 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 12 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 13 Road trip itinerary
- 14 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 15 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 19 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 20 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 21 Apartment Rentals DC
- 22 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 23 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 24 Two airports to choose from?
- 25 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia