I will be in New York in April and have just found out that Frankie Valli is doing a gig in Westbury while I am there.
What are the transport options for getting from the Washington Square Hotel in Greenwich Village to the NYCB Theatre in Westbury. Was thinking train to get there and cab to get back. The show starts at 8pm, not sure when it will finish. I know it would be cheaper to get the train back but am concerned about safety at that time of night as we are 2 ladies travelling together.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 2 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 4 We love Boston...
- 5 San Francisco In Dec
- 6 Glacier National Park in September
- 7 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 8 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 9 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 10 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 11 Depot Bay OR
- 12 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 13 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 14 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 15 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 16 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 17 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 18 New Software
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 20 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 21 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 24 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 25 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN