I will be in New York in April and have just found out that Frankie Valli is doing a gig in Westbury while I am there.
What are the transport options for getting from the Washington Square Hotel in Greenwich Village to the NYCB Theatre in Westbury. Was thinking train to get there and cab to get back. The show starts at 8pm, not sure when it will finish. I know it would be cheaper to get the train back but am concerned about safety at that time of night as we are 2 ladies travelling together.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 6 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 7 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 8 south west family trip itinerary
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 12 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 13 wasting time around JFK
- 14 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 15 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 16 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 SF Restaurant
- 19 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 20 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 21 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 22 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC