I will be in New York in April and have just found out that Frankie Valli is doing a gig in Westbury while I am there.
What are the transport options for getting from the Washington Square Hotel in Greenwich Village to the NYCB Theatre in Westbury. Was thinking train to get there and cab to get back. The show starts at 8pm, not sure when it will finish. I know it would be cheaper to get the train back but am concerned about safety at that time of night as we are 2 ladies travelling together.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U>SA : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Young Kids in Yellowstone
- 3 Denver to moab
- 4 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 5 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 6 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 7 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 10 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 11 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 12 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 vermont lake
- 18 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Seward without a car
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 25 flagstaff