I will be in New York in April and have just found out that Frankie Valli is doing a gig in Westbury while I am there.
What are the transport options for getting from the Washington Square Hotel in Greenwich Village to the NYCB Theatre in Westbury. Was thinking train to get there and cab to get back. The show starts at 8pm, not sure when it will finish. I know it would be cheaper to get the train back but am concerned about safety at that time of night as we are 2 ladies travelling together.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Funding
- 2 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 3 Mesa Verde question
- 4 Wilmington DE questions
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 8 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 9 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 17 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 18 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 19 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 20 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 21 Hotel advise Chicago
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 Good gift for my father who loves to travel