I will be in New York in April and have just found out that Frankie Valli is doing a gig in Westbury while I am there.
What are the transport options for getting from the Washington Square Hotel in Greenwich Village to the NYCB Theatre in Westbury. Was thinking train to get there and cab to get back. The show starts at 8pm, not sure when it will finish. I know it would be cheaper to get the train back but am concerned about safety at that time of night as we are 2 ladies travelling together.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/survive-the-end-days-book-reviews/
- 4 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 5 Crazy Mass Legal Steriods - better your Sleeping Pattern
- 6 Alaska or northwestern states
- 7 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 8 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 9 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 10 NJ to Florida drive
- 11 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 Charleston and Savannah
- 14 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 15 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 16 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 17 Franklin, TN
- 18 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 19 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 20 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 21 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 22 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 23 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 24 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 25 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?