I will be in New York in April and have just found out that Frankie Valli is doing a gig in Westbury while I am there.
What are the transport options for getting from the Washington Square Hotel in Greenwich Village to the NYCB Theatre in Westbury. Was thinking train to get there and cab to get back. The show starts at 8pm, not sure when it will finish. I know it would be cheaper to get the train back but am concerned about safety at that time of night as we are 2 ladies travelling together.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://circlehealthclub.com/renewiderm/
- 2 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 3 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 4 Hotel in Austin
- 5 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 6 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 7 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 8 Boston / VT August
- 9 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 10 Lake Champlain, VT
- 11 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 12 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 13 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 14 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 15 5 Days near Denver
- 16 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 17 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 20 Boston Ideas
- 21 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 22 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 23 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 24 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 25 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?