We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 2 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 3 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 4 NYC hotel/July
- 5 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 6 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 7 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 Southern Road Trip
- 11 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 12 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 13 First time visit to California
- 14 Hilton Head
- 15 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 18 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 19 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 20 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 21 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Southwest US
- 24 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 25 Reno GTG?