We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Timeshare Nightmares
- 2 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 3 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 USA trip
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 Breckenridge in October
- 9 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 10 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 13 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 14 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki