We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
- 1 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 2 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 15 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 21 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 22 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 23 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?