We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 2 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 7 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 8 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 9 Austin with Kids
- 10 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 11 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan
- 12 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Neighborhood Visiting Atlanta w/o a Car
- 15 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 16 portland and area
- 17 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 18 St. Louis Metro from Airport to Amtrak Station
- 19 Something new/ different between Jackson WY and Billings, MT
- 20 Suggestions on transport from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- 21 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 23 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 24 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 25 Carmel for 5 nights with baby