We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California coast: April
- 2 September trip to Michigan
- 3 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 4 Road Trip
- 5 New York Yankee Station
- 6 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 7 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 10 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 11 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 12 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 16 Roads into Estes Park
- 17 Whale watching
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 21 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 22 Houston in September
- 23 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 24 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 25 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!