We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Short Oregon Trip
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 5 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 6 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 7 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 8 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 9 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 10 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 11 Short Notice
- 12 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 13 4 days in San Francisco
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Novel in Progress
- 16 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 17 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 18 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 19 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 20 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 21 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 24 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 25 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial