We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Grand Marais?
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 6 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 7 Salt Lake City
- 8 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 14 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 15 Beach holiday with baby
- 16 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 17 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 18 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 21 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 22 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 23 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour