I have posted a couple of times previously looking for hotel advice for our upcoming trip to NYC in early March.
I am continuing to look for promotions on Travelzoo & the like but the current situation is that I have reservations at both the Hotel Metro (45 W35th St) & the BW Hospitality House (145 E49th St).
The BWHH has a better rate ($286 as against $325 at the Metro), seems to have more space & also suits our sleeping arrangements better - we have a 2 bedroom suite with kitchen.
To sum up, the BWHH is definitely in pole position just now but as first time visitors to NYC location is important to us. It looks OK on the map but can anyone confirm that it is indeed convenient to the main tourist sites, shopping, restaurants, subway etc?
As always, thanks for your help.
Manhattan - Best Western Hospitality House
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 3 Death Valley in June
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 17 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 18 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th