DH and I are looking for a romantic two-night get-away to celebrate a special anniversary in mid-November. We live in northern NH and were thinking of driving to Manchester, VT, as there are many inns and B&Bs in that area. If you have stayed there, and enjoyed a romantic, "fine-dining" evening, we would like to read your suggestions. We have received so many ideas from other Fodorites over the years for our trips to Europe, so we're hoping that readers can help us with VT travel.
Manchester, VT lodging and dinner suggetions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California