DH and I are looking for a romantic two-night get-away to celebrate a special anniversary in mid-November. We live in northern NH and were thinking of driving to Manchester, VT, as there are many inns and B&Bs in that area. If you have stayed there, and enjoyed a romantic, "fine-dining" evening, we would like to read your suggestions. We have received so many ideas from other Fodorites over the years for our trips to Europe, so we're hoping that readers can help us with VT travel.
Manchester, VT lodging and dinner suggetions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 4 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 5 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 6 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 7 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 8 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 12 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 13 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 14 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 15 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 16 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 17 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 18 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 19 Baytown, Texas
- 20 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 21 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 24 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 25 Santa Barbara area