DH and I are looking for a romantic two-night get-away to celebrate a special anniversary in mid-November. We live in northern NH and were thinking of driving to Manchester, VT, as there are many inns and B&Bs in that area. If you have stayed there, and enjoyed a romantic, "fine-dining" evening, we would like to read your suggestions. We have received so many ideas from other Fodorites over the years for our trips to Europe, so we're hoping that readers can help us with VT travel.
Manchester, VT lodging and dinner suggetions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 2 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 3 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 New York City-New Things?
- 6 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 11 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 12 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 13 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 14 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 15 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 16 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 21 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 24 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 25 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip